Classification: Biological Pesticide,Insecticide
CAS No.: 120068-37-3
Other Names: Fipronil
EINECS No.: 424-610-5
Place of Origin: INDIA
State: White Cream color Liquid
Purity: 5% w/w
Brand Name: FIPROFIT
Packings: 100, 250, 500ml, 1Ltr and 200Ltr drums.
Product Name: Fipronil
Fiprofit is a highly active, broad-spectrum insecticide from the phenyl pyrazole family. Used at low doses, the active ingredient is highly effective against a broad range of insects and pests, including ants and roaches.
Fiprofit acts as an insecticide with contact and stomach action. Fiprofit can be used against major lepidopterous and orthopterous pests on a wide range of field and horticultural crops and against coleopterous larvae insoils.
Fiprofit also reported to control termite pests and was shown to be effective in field trials.
We offer Fiprofit in bulk as well as small packs.
Manufacturer: RAJA SULPHUR UDYOG, India.
USD 0 >
Please Ask us for quotation : email@example.com
2) KICK [BUPROFEZIN 25SC]
3) FURADONE [CARBOFURAN 3%CG]
4) CHETAK [Cartap Hydrochloride 4%GR]
5) DHAMAKA-25 [CYPERMETHRIN-25EC]
6) Zuron [DIFLUBENZURON 25 % W.P.]
7) EMACLAIM [EMAMECTIN BENZOATE 5SG]
8) FULL-TOSS [FIPRONIL 0.3GR]
9) MESENTO [FIPRONIL 40 + IMIDACLOPRID 40 WG]
10) FIPROFIT [FIPRONIL 5SC]
11) SNIPER [IMIDACLOPRID 17.8SL]
12) IMIDAFIT [IMIDACLOPRID 30.5 SC]
13) IMIDAFIT-SUPER [IMIDACLOPRID 70WG / WS]
14) LAMBDAFIT [LAMBDA CYCLOTHRIN 5EC]
15) PARAKRAM [PROFENOPHOS 50EC]
16) ESTOR [THIOMATHAXAM 25WG]
17) TRIZOFIT [TRIZOPHOS 40EC]
| Home |
www.rajasulphur.com All rights reserved. Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
The site is best viewed with FireFox / IE4.0 browser or Netscape6.2 and above. Get the latest Internet-Explorer for free.